Accountant (f/m/d) 100%.
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
Accountant (f/m/d) 100%
In this position you are responsible for managing, compiling, and providing analysis toward corporate and European sales organization planning, forecasting and strategic planning activities. You work closely with CFO and the Finance Manager of Bacthera.
My main tasks will be…
- Responsible for input to and reconciliation of AP Ledger
- Responsible for customer invoicing and AR Ledger
- Accruals/Prepayment schedules
- Transfer Pricing adjustments
- Loan and interest calculations and reconciliations
- Update and reconciliation of asset list
- Assist in Month End and Year End closing tasks
- Assist with annual statutory audits
- VAT and Tax Return preparations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Various ad hoc tasks
I bring with me…
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent education
- 5 years of relevant experience either in an Audit firm (big 4) or pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- SAP S/4Hana knowledge beneficial but not essential – training will be provided
- Swiss Code of Obligation knowledge required
- IFRS knowledge beneficial but not essential – training will be provided
- Experience in preparation of corporate income tax and deferred tax required
- English written and oral is a must
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, detail oriented
- Capacity to work independently in a geographically spread organization
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast–growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours (possibility of Home Office)
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g. Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR, email@example.com.
I am looking forward to your application! (only direct applications are considered)
Global Head of HR