Cell Bank Scientist (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
We are looking for a Scientist with a strong background in cell banks and microbiology to join our Development team located in Hørsholm, Denmark. In Development we focus on developing processes and methods that can be transferred into our GxP facilities.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE
Cell Bank Scientist
My main tasks will be…
- Design, plan and execute Research Cell Bank (RCB) process development activities, while ensuring compatibility and compliance with GMP systems.
- Act as a technical lead for Cell banking representing the team in a matrix environment, both internally within project team, and externally with customer.
- Coordinate cell bank testing and review documentation of results.
- Report results and prepare necessary tech transfer related documents and tasks to support Cell banking tech transfer activities with Manufacturing organizations.
- Present results both internally to the team and relevant stakeholders, and externally to customers.
- Pro-active collaboration with team members, and stakeholder such as Quality assurance and Manufacturing to ensure all cell bank process and testing-related quality and compliance requirements are met.
- Drive continuous efforts to improve Bacthera’s cell banking process development activities.
I bring with me…
- MSc degree in Microbiology or a life science-related field of study 3+ years of experience in an industrial setting.
- Experience with making microbiological cell banks or alternatively other biological cell banks.
- Experience in cultivation of bacteria and knowledge of growth requirements. Experience with strict anaerobic organisms would be an advantage, but not a requirement.
- GxP experience and knowledge of requirements for transferring developed processes into GMP facilities.
- Contract Manufacturing Organization (CMO) or Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) experience.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability and willingness to drive own projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you enjoy working as part of a team and seeing projects through to completion.
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR, email@example.com. Application deadline: 26th of August 2022.