Equipment Technician (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
Equipment Technician (f/m/d) 100%
For our process development laboratories based in Hørsholm Denmark, we are looking for a full-time technician preferably with equipment optimization and maintenance experience. In development we have a large amount of equipment consisting of fermenters, anaerobic isolators, freeze dryers, liquid handling robots, Biosafety cabinets, flow cytometers and much more.
My main tasks will be…
- I will be responsible for the daily maintenance of equipment to ensure dependable and steady performance/functioning.
- I will perform basic repairs/adjustments of laboratory equipment or call for external service technicians.
- I will keep an overview of all development equipment and spare parts, register new purchases and organize service agreements.
- Depending on my profile I will also support development projects, in close collaboration with scientists, technicians and lab assistants. Tasks will include upstream (fermenting), downstream (separation and drying) and analytics.
- My Tasks will also include daily maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of the laboratories and handling of supplier contacts.
I bring with me…
- A background as a laboratory technician with a solid technical experience or a technical background with a solid laboratory equipment experience.
- Experience with optimizing and maintaining technically complicated equipment.
- Experience with equipment used for anaerobic cultivation (an advantage)
- Both hands-on and theoretical trouble shooting skills.
- Eagerness to learn, a good team player spirit and ability to handle a lot of different practical tasks at the same time
- Agility, Motivation, and dynamic drive which is needed in this fast-paced environment
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR; firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions to the position, you can call Stefan Rehdin, Team Lead Lab Technicians, Cell: +45 403 06 592.
We are looking forward to your application