IT Graduate (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
IT Graduate (f/m/d) 100%
Do you want to be part of a new company and participate in supporting our users and have the interest to be educated as IT Supporter and have a service minded mindset and can work in a small and agile (but growing) organization, then you are the person we are seeking?
The primary role will be as IT Graduate in our ServiceDesk as IT Supporter, but you will also have chance to work and get knowledge with all other aspects of IT, as well as having development (education) possibilities within the IT area depending on your interest/career and to support your duties. As an IT Graduate you will be part of the ServiceDesk for our organization where your primary duties will be onsite/remote support of users, user administration on different platforms, device handling, create and maintaining documentation, guiding users in IT, and participate in the daily IT Operation.
My main tasks will be…
- 1st and 2nd level support personal and by phone/remote.
- System administration of selected systems (office, laboratories, and production).
- On-site support (ensure that the users are faced and provided the help they need – office, laboratories, and production).
- Device handling (PC and phone).
- User Administration and -support (Office 365, Azure, Active Directory).
- Be part of the daily IT operation.
- Creating and maintaining documentation, FAQ, and User guides.
- Participation of developing Service Desk and their processes into a more mature state.
- Participation of developing your role as IT Supporter.
- Hands-on when/where needed Investigates and documents errors, out-of-specification analyses, deviations and change request according to established procedures and regulatory requirements
- Ensure the qualification status of lab equipment and if necessary, participate to the qualification activities
- Support QC colleagues in case of issues
I bring with me…
- Academy or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related education
- Hard working, full of energy and eager to learn and develop
- Basic understanding of IT, e.g.
- Azure Services/Infrastructure
- Windows Server
- Network (WAN/LAN/WLAN)
- Service minded and solution oriented
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Motivated, agile, and multinational team
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hearing more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR; email@example.com
If you have any questions to the position, you can call Steen Krontoft, Sr. IT Manager, Cell: +45 61378906.
We are looking forward to your application.