IT Technician (f/m/d) 100%. Basel, CH
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
IT Technician (f/m/d) 100%
Do you want to be part of a new company and participate in operating the IT Infrastructure as an IT Technician and have a service minded mindset and can work in a small and agile (bug growing) organization, then you are the person we are seeking?
As an IT Technician you will provide IT technical services for our organization where your primary duties will be operating the infrastructure, troubleshooting, and diagnosing software and hardware issues in production (GMP), laboratories and offices environments, setting up and configuring computer networks, acting as the technical onsite supporter, working directly with users and our external vendors (providers).
My main tasks will be…
- IT System/Application User Administration (Office365, Active Directory and applications)
- IT System/Application administration (could be items such as LIMS, and various laboratories and production systems)
- Maintaining devices physical and through MDM (Endpoint)
- IT Operation (incl. handling 3rd party vendors)
- Participate in IT projects and IT related tasks
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining software and hardware components of computer and network systems
- Serving as the first point of contact for IT ServiceDesk within the organization
- On/Off/In boarding of users
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware issues
- Ensuring the security of devices.
- Maintaining and updating technical including architectural documentation regularly
- Testing new hardware, software and new technologies before installation and public use
I bring with me…
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in computer science or information technology and have technical and working experience with Windows, Office 365, MDM/Microsoft Endpoint, ServiceDesk and have technical understanding of network infrastructure.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or similar.
- Documented knowledge of:
- Network (WAN/LAN/WLAN).
- Windows (10 and Server)
- Office 365
- MDM Endpoint Management (Autopilot)
- Active Directory (Classic and Azure)
- Technical knowledge of ThermoFisher Sample Management (LIMS)
- Basic understanding of IT including:
- Azure Services/Infrastructure.
- IT Architectural understanding
- IT ServiceDesk knowledge
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Knowledge of working with external vendors ticket systems
- Service minded, solution and structured oriented.
- Knowledge of ITSM systems as Cherwell would be beneficial
- Speak and writes English
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours (possibility of Home Office)
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g., Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hearing more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR. email@example.com
I am looking forward to your application!
Global Head of HR