Lab Technician temporary (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
We combine best-in-class capabilities from our two founding partners, including extensive know-how in developing, upscaling and manufacturing live bacteria, strong capabilities in pharma contract manufacturing, and outstanding formulation and drug delivery technologies, including the unique enTRinsic™ capsules.
Bacthera operates from its headquarters in Basel (CH) and has development and production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. Bacthera is the first contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria for therapeutic use for biotech and pharma customers.
Are you looking for a challenging position in a start-up company? For our site in Hørsholm (DK) we are seeking an experienced and dedicated
Lab Technician temporary (f/m/d) 100%
For our process development laboratories based in Hørsholm Denmark, we are looking for a full time temporary technician (12 months) preferably with microbiology and/or fermentation experience.
- You are a laboratory technician with solid experience with microbial cell cultures.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experiences in down streaming processes, sampling and performing of routine microbiology analysis
- You are a person which is eager to learn, a good team-player and able to handle a lot of different practical talks at the same time
- Being agile, highly motivated, and dynamic drive is needed in this fast-paced environment
- Very good communication skills in English (verbal and written )
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute, in close collaboration with scientists, technicians and lab assistant process development related laboratory tasks. You are preparing media, setting up fermenters and participating in downstream processes (separation and drying) of experiments, including sampling and performing of routine microbiology analysis (microscopy, enumeration, …)
- You are responsible for the daily maintenance, operation and troubleshooting of the laboratory set ups. You assure the laboratories are cleaned, organized, and working efficiently
- You assist in executing downstream processes allowing the production of drug substance according to set customer specifications in close collaboration with scientists, technicians and lab assistants
- You assure transfer of experimental data to the responsible scientist in a quality driven way with a problem-solving approach
You will be based in Hørsholm (near Copenhagen), Denmark and will report to the Head of Head of Process Development & Innovation. Are you interested to work for an innovative, dynamic, and future oriented start-up company? If you are looking for a new challenging role, where you can create things and leave your footprint, send your full application to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Head of Human Resources; email@example.com.