Operator (f/m/d) 100%. Visp (CH)
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE AS
Operator (f/m/d) 100%
As an Operator, you report directly to the Team Leader, you are responsible for operating and monitoring complex organic GMP production processes in MC4a building in Visp. Together with your colleagues, you troubleshoot, perform cleaning and maintenance, work in clean rooms, among other things, and document the production steps. You manage to maintain an overview even in hectic times and appreciate the close contact with the various functions (Bioprocess Engineers, MSAT engineers, , QA, etc.).
My main tasks will be…
- Support the definition of manufacturing process from the beginning
- Operating the production processes and related equipment according to GMP, GDP, and safety guidelines.
- Carrying out cleaning and support maintenance activities
- Monitoring and follow-up the production processes and alarming according to the operating instructions
- Recognizing, interpreting and eliminating malfunctions and deviations
- Independent performance of on-site analyses
- Documenting and maintaining according to GMP and GDP production records
- Actively participation in Huddle/Hoshin Level 0 meeting
I bring with me…
- Completed basic technical training as a chemical technician, machine mechanic or similar
- Several years of professional experience in a GMP-regulated production plant or career starter after completed training
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German, good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good GMP knowledge
- Drive for continues improvement and act proactively
- Independent, agile, flexible, accurate and clean way of working
- Willingness to work in a 2-model shift pattern
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g. Lunch card, deduction at different stores (such as Adidas, Samsung), Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Céline Künzi, HR Business Partner email@example.com
I am looking forward to your application!
HR Business Partner