Procurement Specialist (f/m/d) 100%
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE AS
Procurement Specialist (f/m/d) 100%
Act as a Procurement Specialist with the Bacthera Visp organization to ensure material supplier and service provider relations and its availability for the Live Biotherapeutic Product (LBP) processes in the MC4a facility in Visp.
My main tasks will be…
- Building and maintain material supplier and service provider relations to have the right material and services at the right time in the right quality for reasonable prices
- Planning and execution of procurement activities to ensure material availability for the processes in the manufacturing plant according to overall project timelines
- Maintain the integrity of system data and information for supply planning.
- Align procurement activities to the overall Bacthera processes,
- Gather master data to support process transfers and be part of negotiation for new material and services in collaboration with the internal technical teams
- Build and maintain a monitoring system for procured material and services
- Establish a supply chain risk register and define mitigation actions to ensure production schedule
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction (COGs) initiatives in the field of responsibility
- Working closely with manufacturing department and quality organization
- Ensures a good information exchange and issue escalation throughout all organizational levels and functions.
- Live and contribute to the Bacthera culture via openness for change and new ideas, cooperative teamwork and continuous improvement even outside the own area of responsibility
- Implements a vision as service provider and customer focus in the organization
I bring with me…
- Analytical acumen and ability to think critically and interpret data across demand, supply, and operations.
- Experience in customer service & logistics area, preferably in production and 3rd party supplier planning
- Motivated, self-driven, able to balance standard operating procedures with flexibility and responsiveness.
- Operate with simplicity, clarity, and transparency
- Degree in a relevant life science or engineering field or similar work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the GMP regulated pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Open-minded for new ideas in a fas- changing environment
- Strong business understanding
- Proactive and solution-oriented team player
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English, German would be an advantage
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours (possibility of Home Office)
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g. Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please upload all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) on our Career website by clicking here.
I am looking forward to your application!
HR Business Partner