Production Responsible Scientist DS Manufacturing (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE AS
Production Responsible Scientist DS Manufacturing
For our Downstream process in GMP DS Manufacturing Facility based in Hørsholm Denmark, we are looking for a full-time scientist preferably with microbiology and GMP process experience.
If you would like to be a part of the journey to introduce LBP to the pharmaceutical market – if you are ready for a challenge and the possibility to learn more and make a different – this is the right position for you.
My main tasks will be…
in the CB & DS Production team. Here, you will be working in a team of passionate and highly dedicated people in an informal and dynamic work environment. As part of the role you will be communicating with essential functions in the Development area, QC, QA, Supply Chain, Commercial and Project Management. The position requires a self-driven personality with the passion to take responsibility and move projects forward. As this is a position is within a start-up company you also feel comfortable to work outside your area of competences.
- I will be the process responsible Scientist for the Drug Substance (DS) downstream process (Spray Freezer, Freeze Drier process)
- I will be working in close collaboration with the responsible Upstream Process Scientist and Operators.
- I will operate the equipment and able to perform systematic problem solving
- I will be optimizing the process
- I will be involved in or responsible for production related activities such as; Tech Transfer, Writing production related documents, CR, Deviations etc.
- With time I will be the subject matter expert (SME) for the downstream process
I bring with me…
- MSc in life science related field
- >5 year of experience in a GMP environment working with a production process in a GMP production.
- >5 year of experience working in the pharma industry, preferably in productions for clinical phase studies
- Experience Working with cell banks will be an advantage
- ability to navigate and work within the requirements for compliance (CR, Deviations, CAPA etc.)
- enjoy being involved in the process and participating in the facility
- work self-driven and thrive in an environment where a lot is ongoing at the same time
- I am a person who is eager to learn, a good team player and able to handle a lot of different tasks at the same time
- I am agile, highly motivated, and dynamic drive is needed in this fast-paced environment
- I have very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
Innovative and fast growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR HR@bacthera.com
If you have any questions to the position, you can call Louise Puge Clemmensen, Team Lead for CB and DS manufacturing, Cell: +45 4049 8416 or Lars Liengård Holten Møller, Head of Cell Bank & DS Manufacturing, Cell: +45 4015 9749.
We are looking forward to your application!