Production Technician for DS Manufacturing (f/m/d) 100%. Hørsholm, DK
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE AS
Production Technician for DS Manufacturing
For our GMP DS Manufacturing Facility based in Hørsholm Denmark, working with production of Cell Banks and Drug Substance, we are looking for a full-time technician preferably with microbiology and GMP process experience.
If you would like to be a part of the journey to introduce Live Biotherapeutic Products to the pharmaceutical market – if you are ready for a challenge and the possibility to learn more and make a different – this is the right position for you.
My main tasks will be…
AS a part of the CB & DS Production team. Working in a team with highly dedicated people in an unformal and dynamic work environment. The position will require a self-driven personality with the passion to take responsibility and move projects forward. As this is a position within a start-up company you must be able to thrive in working outside your area of competences.
- I will be a part of the production Team to produce GMP Cell Banks and Upstream process
- I will having multiple responsibilities for the facility (Equipment, process, optimization)
- I will work closely in collaboration with the responsible Process Scientist and Operators
- I will operate the equipment and participate in systematic problem solving
- I will optimize Processes
- I will be involved in all production related activities such as; Documenting, Environmental Monitoring, maintaining the up-keep in the facility
- The position allows me a high degree of responsibility if I shows the requested skills and motivation
I bring with me…
- >3 year of experience working as a Laboratory Technician or Production Operator
- >3 year of experience in a GMP environment working with a production process in a GMP production.
- Experience working in the pharma industry
- I enjoy being on the floor and being highly involved in the process
- I thrive in an environment where decisions are taken on the go and are often changing
- I work self-driven and thrive in an environment where a lot is ongoing at the same time
- I am a person who is eager to learn, a good team player and able to handle a lot of different tasks at the same time
- I am agile, highly motivated, and dynamic driven which is needed in this fast-paced environment
- I have very good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR HR@bacthera.com
If you have any questions to the position, you can call Louise Puge Clemmensen, Team Lead for CB and DS manufacturing, Cell: +45 4049 8416 or Lars Liengård Holten Møller, Head of Cell Bank & DS Manufacturing, Cell: +45 4015 9749.
We are looking forward to your application!