Senior CSV Expert (f/m/d) 100%. Basel, CH
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
CREATE YOUR OWN FUTURE AS
Senior CSV Expert
As a successful CSV Engineer you ensure that Computer System Validations are performed according to global and local company policies and standards as well as legal requirements and requirements set by health authorities. You are responsible for planning, developing and executing Computer System Validations for 3 Facilities. You will report to the Head of Qualification / Validation.
My main tasks will be…
- Developing CSV Policies / SOP`s and Risk Assessments aligned with applicable regulatory expectations and industry standards
- Developing of protocols for CSV in accordance with policy and procedures
- Leading assigned CSV for the process equipment of 3 facilities and providing guidance to local teams & Leads and supports CSV projects and related activities for IT supported system
- Delivery of a complete validation package
- User Requirements Specification (URS), Validation Plan (VP), Installation/Operational/Performance Qualification Protocol and Execution
- Traceability Matrix, Validation Summary Report, Configurations Specification
- Follow up changes and incidents for all computerized system in collaboration with system Admin and IT
- Performing the yearly system review for each system
- Reviewing and analyzing related Deviations, CAPAs and Changes
- Coordinating and communicating with stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely completion
I bring with me…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, IT, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biotechnology or related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in CSV, MES, SCADA and OT systems
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment
- Extensive experience in a regulated pharmaceutical environment and GMP requirements
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Structured, focused and well-organized working attitude
- Independent way of working and taking ownership of assigned tasks
- Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements across multiple health authorities
- Proficient in German and English
- Ability to travel occasionally to different sites (Denmark, Visp Switzerland, Basel)
My reason for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours (possibility of Home Office)
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g. Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms Céline Künzi, HR Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
HR Business Partner