Senior SAP Architect (ERP/SAP) (f/m/d) 100%. Visp (CH)
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
Senior SAP Architect (ERP/SAP) (f/m/d) 100%.
Do you want to be part of a new company and participate in implementing our new SAP/ERP platform as a Senior SAP Architect in Visp and have a service minded mindset and can work in a small and agile (bug growing) organization, then you are the person we are seeking?
As the Senior SAP Architect you will provide the SAP/ERP expertise and services for our organization where your primary duties will be supporting the project and the business implementing and operation the new SAP platform.
My main Tasks will be…
- IT responsible in term of developing and maintaining the ERP/SAP platform (incl. integrations towards the ERP/SAP platform)
- Ensuring business relation management towards ERP/SAP stakeholders
- Lead and participate (as IT representative) in projects involving the ERP/SAP platform
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the ERP/SAP platform according to Bacthera’s business strategies and requirements
- Ensure alignment between Bacthera IT (Operation)
- Ensure alignment between business and Bacthera IT regarding ERP/SAP (maintaining ERP/SAP roadmap)
- Create and maintain documentation
- Ensure compliance with relevant business policies and regulations clarified by the business
I bring with me…
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in computer science or information technology and have technical and working experience as SAP Architect with all versions of SAP and have documented experience with ERP solutions based on SAP and SAP4HANA.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or similar
- Documented knowledge of:
- SAP, SAP4HANA
- SAP Architectural design
- Basic understanding of IT including:
- Azure Services/Infrastructure.
- IT Architectural understanding
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Service minded, solution and structured oriented.
- Speak and writes English
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g., Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hearing more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR. firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am looking forward to your application!
Global Head of HR