Trainee (f/m/d) 100%.
Bacthera is a leading contract development and manufacturing partner (CDMO) for biotech and pharma customers. We enable our customers to bring life-changing treatments to patients. We operate from our headquarters in Basel (CH) and have production facilities in Denmark and Switzerland. We bring together best-in-class, complementary capabilities and we are the first CDMO globally to provide a full supply chain that offers manufacturing of live bacteria strains for therapeutic use.
Create your own future as:
Trainee (f/m/d) 100%
You will support us in different administration areas across our organization in Visp.
My main tasks will be…
- Contact person for all clients or suppliers of Bacthera
- Helping with the onboarding of new employees with administrative tasks
- Ordering office supplies / Safety items and keep the overview of the stock
- Assure availability of ancillary equipment (keyboards, mouse, screens etc.)
- Organize team meetings / workshops
- Support during audits and inspections; such as book meeting rooms, organize lunch, organize visitor badges etc.
- Support with Bacthera guests / visitors (registration at Lonza, organize Hotel, Restaurant booking etc.)
- Receive and send shipments to the office, SPOC for delivery services such as Post, DPD etc.
- Grant / change / delete access to MC4a (new production site) incl. Badge order process
- Support service supplier with admin tasks if they come onsite
- Coordination for cleanroom clothing (CWS) reception and ordering as well as for the logistics clothing
- Book transportation and Hotels for business trips
- Reception of all letters and invoices and ensure these are forwarded to the right departments
I bring with me…
- Completed commercial apprenticeship
- Some professional experience in the private industry, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- You are an independent, responsible, very communicative and reliable person
- You have an organizational and solution-oriented mind set
- Good administrative understanding
- You have good IT skills in MS Office Applications
- Fluency in English, good German skills are required
My reasons for choosing Bacthera…
- Innovative and fast-growing start-up company with short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours (possibility of Home Office)
- Motivated, agile and multinational team
- Very good pension fund and attractive salary
- Fringe benefits (e.g. Lunch card, deduction at different stores, Job ticket for public transport)
- Interesting and diversified tasks
This is the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing start-up company, where decisions are taken fast and where you can actively participate in shaping our future. If this sounds exciting to you, we are looking forward to hear more about you.
Please send all your documents (motivation letter, CV, letter of references, diplomas, etc.) to Ms. Sandra Gamboni, Global Head of HR. email@example.com
I am looking forward to your application!
Global Head of HR